Emotional Response Cards
What you can do with the tool:
• Before redesigning existing products, test their attractiveness and compare them with new ideas.
• Learn more about competing products, brands and experiences.
• Collect statements on strategy, information architecture, interaction, aesthetics, and speed.
• Vision: Already at the kickoff, the client learns how he wants his product to be characterized by the user.
• For new products, e.g. after a usability test, learn what the user experienced, thought and felt.
• Compare prototypes across different iterations.