top of page
What you can do with the tool:
• Use the Roadmap for Implementation as a guide to determine the current position (A) and the destination "Where to go" (B).
• Maintain an overview and determine whether the right destination area and target group will be considered during the trip.
• Sharing the path to the goal with others.
• Develop the basis for a checklist with the most important success factors.
• Make clear an undefined path from A to B through iterations in the course of the journey.
bottom of page